Lloyd Durham Funeral Services
11a Avenue Road, High Kelling, Holt, Norfolk NR25 6RD
Tel. 01263 713113, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lloyd Durham Funeral Services have been based in Holt since 1933. We are a locally owned, family run, independent funeral home providing a personal, caring and professional service.
We look after the families of Holt and the surrounding villages, from Cley to Corpusty and Blakeney to Baconsthorpe. We will support you throughout and make all of the necessary funeral arrangements.
- We will guide you through all of the elements of making funeral arrangements, some of those are listed below, however there are many options and all of these can be discussed at the time of making arrangements.
- Our professional services include collection and care of the deceased, including dressing and time at the chapel of rest. Provision of a coffin, hearse, bearers and funeral director.
- Arranging a time and date for the service, liaising with all of the necessary third parties, such as churches, cemeteries , florists, Ministers and caterers.
- Guidance on service format and options.
- Information on Registration.
- Help to order floral tributes and handle donations given in lieu of flowers.
We also provide:
- Pre-paid funeral plans
- Masonry Consultations
- Green Funerals
Funeral Director, Helen Wickes BSc Dip FD NAFD
Helen will guide you through all of the necessary arrangements. We are happy to come to your home or you are welcome at our office in High Kelling.
You will be given all the information you need and the time to work out the best options for you and your loved ones.
Please call us on 01263 713113 to make an appointment. We are more than happy to talk to you and answer questions that you may have.
There are no right or wrong decisions to be made, planning a funeral is very personal. We will support you throughout this time and make all of the necessary arrangements.
We are positioned in a pretty wooded location in High Kelling. There is provision for parking.